DollarBreak supports reading, when you sign up via the links on this post, we may receive a refund. Disclosure.
The content is for informational purposes only. Do your own research and seek the advice of an authorized financial advisor. Conditions.
8 Mail surveys for cash
(Earn 30% commission on all referrals)
Dollars received, one of the most popular cash mail surveys, lets you make money online when you read emails, watch videos, play games, and fill out surveys. You will usually earn between $ 0.50 and $ 1.50 per survey. However, you can earn up to $ 25 by completing video surveys.
When you activate your account, you also receive a $ 0.50 bonus. In addition, InboxDollars rewards you with a free bonus for filling out their welcome list and an additional $ 0.50 for filling out your profile.
- The interface is user-friendly, so easy to use
- It has an A rating by the Better Business Bureau, which means it is transparent and legitimate
- All credits are published within 24 hours after completing the survey
- Join for free
- You can earn up to 30% on referrals.
- Dollars received may sometimes invite you to other survey sites, and sometimes these third-party sites may violate your privacy
Related: 17 sites like InboxDollars
(Earn up to $ 50 a year)
You could receive a reward for using the phone Nielsen. Nielsen is a marketing information and media company that researches how people use the internet. They will only monitor how you use the internet without compromising your privacy.
If you want to take part in surveys, you will have to to fill application form or download the application. When you sign up for your phone, computer, or tablet, you’ll earn up to $ 50 a year if the devices are active. What’s more, you can be one of the 400 winners of the $ 10,000 monthly sweepstakes.
- It has a BBB A + rating
- If you allow the app to run in the background, earn prizes
- Up to $ 1,000 can be won in the prize draw
- It has accessible and helpful customer support
- The Nielsen the app affects battery life as it runs in the background
- Nielsen is only available to people in the United States
- Users have complained that they are unable to redeem points
Related: 15 best research apps
American consumer opinion
(Minimum payout is $ 10)
American consumer opinion is a legitimate and reliable mail order survey for cash that has been around for 35 years and has paid out more than $ 30 million over the years.
ACOP works by conducting research and sending products to surveyors free of charge to get their opinion on new and existing brands. Each point means one cent. So you can only pay out 1000 points, which is equal to $ 10.
Usually an ACOP the survey pays between $ 0.05 and $ 50 per 10-minute survey. In addition, you can earn more money by participating in a product review that brings you between $ 50 and $ 200.
- It’s completely free
- You can easily switch from the site and you will not lose anything
- Users complain that they unsubscribe in the middle of the survey and have not received payment for the time spent
- Lack of invitations to participate
Related: 14 gift card survey sites
(minimum payout threshold is $ 1)
Pinecone research is one of the best surveys by mail for cash due to favorable payout amounts. For example, you can earn up to $ 3 per survey.
$ 3 points can be redeemed by mail for cash, Paypal or gift cards. In addition, you can strive to earn more with Pinecone Research by doing more tasks as they have loyalty bonuses.
One drawback of Pinecone Research is that you need a link to the invitation to apply. Not to mention that there are often fewer surveys you can qualify for. However, if you are about student age, there are great chances to qualify. You just have to hold on watch out for survey notifications when you sign up.
(Minimum payout threshold is $ 5)
I say it rewards people when they fill out polls, participate in opinion polls, as well as through draws and contests. If you want to continue earning more, you need to continue to participate as I say has a unique loyalty program for the number of surveys you fill out.
|No. survey||Loyalty point bonus|
The minimum you can redeem is $ 5, which is worth 500 points. You will pay with gift cards, Paypal or by mail for cash.
I say professionals
- Join for free
- Convenient minimum payout threshold compared to other sites like InboxDollars
- A rating of A + BBB means it is legal
I say weaknesses
- Payments can take 3 to 4 weeks to process
Related: 13 sites that pay to watch videos
(Minimum cash payout $ 10)
Opinion Outpost is another mail order survey for cash that gives you extra income. A typical survey on the Opinion site takes about 10 to 15 minutes and collects between 5 and 50 points.
The minimum payout is $ 10 or 100 points, and you can pay out via PayPal, Amazon and iTunes gift cards.
However, most users have complained about a number of time-consuming survey questions.
Related: 15 surveys that pay cash immediately
(Minimum payout $ 30)
Toluna allows participants to complete surveys, test products, participate in surveys and prize draws. This is one of the reliable research sites that pays by check, which has been in operation for over 20 years and has received an A + rating on the BBB.
Z Toluna, you can choose short surveys that bring you 100 points, or 10 to 20-minute surveys that bring you more points. In addition, you can pay out $ 30 via Paypal, a gift card, or by mail with cash corresponding to 95,000 points.
- A rating of A + on the BBB means that Toluna is legal
- Join for free
- You can choose what to answer and what not
- You earn money as soon as you complete the survey
- Users complain that the minimum payout of $ 30 is quite high and sometimes difficult to achieve
Related: 13 best sites with earnings surveys
(Earn between $ 0.25 and $ 3 per survey)
SpringBoard America is a legitimate mail order survey for money that rewards users for completing surveys and participating in surveys. You can redeem at least 5,000 points and receive payment by check, but recently SpringBoard added Paypal as a means of payment.
You will typically earn between $ 0.25 and $ 3 per survey, with 1000 points corresponding to $ 1. Although the points collected never expire, SpringBoard has the right to terminate your account if you have been inactive for five months.
SpringBoard has an option for gift cards, but this may not be a good choice simply because you don’t get the exact value with a gift card. For example, if your points are worth $ 30, you can actually get a gift card worth $ 25.
Frequently asked questions about cash mail surveyss
Which research sites pay cash?
Here are the 11 best sites to research that pay cash:
- Dollars received
- Brand research
- Survey addict
- My points
- Pinecone research
- I say
Which research apps pay the most?
The highest paying research applications include:
- Dollars received
- Survey addict
- My points
- Pinecone research
- National Consumer Council
- Life points
- I say
- Opinion Outpost
- Rebel Award
How can I get free money in the mail?
You can get free money in the mail by filling out surveys on the InboxDollars, Pinecone Research and Nielsen websites.
Are paid surveys really worth it?
Yes. While individual surveys can pay small amounts, completing many surveys can pay you up to $ 15 per hour. You can earn up to $ 800 a year by taking surveys in your spare time.
Are there real online surveys that pay?
Some real online surveys that pay include InboxDollars, Swagbucks, MyPoints, Toluna, Branded Surveys, Survey Junkie, LifePoints, Prize Rebel, Nielsen, I-say and Pinecone Research.
Are mail surveys worth the money?
Below the line, cash mail surveys are totally worth it. Although the payment may take some time or require several hours from you, it is definitely worth the extra time you could watch Netflix or lie down on the couch to earn extra pocket money.
However, completing mail surveys for cash should not be your main source of income – it would mean taking so much time.
Which paid survey sites are legitimate? Online surveys are a legitimate way for brands to get consumer feedback on their products and services. Some of the best survey sites include Branded Surveys, Toluna, Swagbucks, LifePoints, OnePoll, i-Say (IPSOS), InboxPounds, PopulusLive, Opinion Outpost and Valued Opinions.What surveys actually pay good money? ›
- OneOpinion. Average earnings: $2.03 per hour. ...
- Survey Junkie. Average earnings: $1.57 per hour. ...
- Opinion Outpost. Average earnings: $1.50 per hour. ...
- Ipsos iSay. Average earnings: $1.01 per hour. ...
- MyPoints. Average earnings: $1.01 per hour. ...
- Swagbucks. Average earnings: $0.89 per hour. ...
- Toluna. ...
Websites like Swagbucks, Survey Junkie, and InboxDollars offer users the opportunity to earn free cash app money by completing surveys and other online tasks. Users typically sign up on these platforms, complete tasks or surveys, and in return, earn points or cash rewards.Are free money surveys real? ›
Despite the popularity of online survey sites, you might have doubts about their safety and legitimacy. Yes, companies conduct market research through paid surveys. But identity thieves also use fake money-making apps to steal information from unsuspecting users. Think twice before divulging too much information.Can you make $100 a day from surveys? ›
You definitely won't get rich or make 100 dollars a day with surveys alone, but you won't waste much time, and it will help you get there by making an extra $5-$10 a day! And if you love surveys as a way to make some quick cash, check out my other favorites here.Are the surveys for $350 real? ›
Some survey ads are going around the internet claiming you can make $350 per survey. While that is a real market research study, it's much more work than just mindlessly filling out surveys on your phone.How can I make quick cash? ›
- Become a rideshare driver. ...
- 2. Make deliveries. ...
- Help others with simple, everyday tasks. ...
- Pet sit. ...
- Sell clothes and accessories online. ...
- Sell unused gift cards. ...
- Earn a bank bonus. ...
- Take surveys.
- Sell the things you own. I think this is the easiest and most obvious way to earn money in an hour. ...
- Take a pawnshop loan. Speaking of pawn shops, you might want to consider a pawnshop loan. ...
- Resell unredeemed gift cards. ...
- Gather your spare change. ...
- Scrap metal. ...
- Donate plasma. ...
- Sell your hair. ...
- Deliver food.
- Get Bank Rewards or Stock Bonuses. ...
- Earn Credit Card Bonuses. ...
- Take Advantage of Your Employer's 401(k) Match. ...
- Refer Your Friends. ...
- Search for Unclaimed Money. ...
- Apply for Grants and Scholarships.
If you operate Cash App to make a direct deposit of your paycheck, you can earn $100 for free. You will want a unique routing number and account number to use Cash App, as well as a valid physical address. You can earn as much as $100 a day on this way. You may also be able to earn a couple 100 dollars per referral!
- Best for International Transfers: WorldRemit.
- Best for Ease of Use: PayPal.
- Best for Low Fees: Cash App.
- Best for Shared Bills: Venmo.
- Best for Small Transfers: Facebook Pay.
- Best for Bank to Bank Transfers: Zelle.
Cash App lets you send up to $250 within any 7-day period and receive up to $1,000 within any 30-day period. You can increase these limits by verifying your identity using your full name, date of birth, and your SSN.How can a beginner make money online? ›
- Open a POD Online Store. ...
- Start Selling Online Courses. ...
- Participate in Market Research. ...
- Create Content. ...
- Try Affiliate Marketing. ...
- Create and Sell Digital Products. ...
- Become a Virtual Assistant. ...
- Start Taking Online Surveys.
- Google Forms.
- Survey Planet.
- Zoho Survey.
|Annual Salary||Monthly Pay|
We've been taking surveys for money with Swagbucks for years, hence why they're #1 on our list! Swagbucks tops our paid survey sites because they offer well over a thousand online surveys a day- the possibilities are endless. Plus you can start with some free money with their signup bonus!
Yes, Survey Junkie is a legit program.
And no, you're not being scammed. Survey Junkie is a real program that you can use to make some extra money on the side. Survey Junkie is owned and operated by DISQO, a trusted company in the market research industry.
Swagbucks is an online rewards program and app that pays members cash (via check or PayPal deposits) or gift cards for completing various online activities. Prodege is Swagbucks' parent company. And spoiler alert, yes, Swagbucks actually works.